The LineScanner has a simple, flexible construction which requires minimal space and can be supplied in a horizontal or vertical configuration to suit customer requirements. The horizontal configuration comprises a roller conveyor and a scan bridge mounted independently and the vertical configuration comprises a scan bridge mounted directly onto the production line.
Please see brochure for more information. Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information, pricing or to discuss your testing requirements.
- High-resolution scanning technology up to 400 dpi enables extremely accurate imaging
- Innovative 16-bit technology allows easier detection of defects especially in dark glass
- Specially developed glass encoders allow optimal display of position and size of defects
- Sensitivity setting allows operators to easily specify which defects should be made visible
- Unique parallel light technology allows same set up for inspection of single sheets and IG units
- Overall bending function measures curve of glass to prevent problems, especially in IG lines
- Scanned image and data is quickly and easily stored and archived in a MySQL database
- Exact distance measurement system indicates glass dimensions with accuracy of ±0.25mm
|Maximum scanning speed||48m/minute|
|Maximum glass thickness||100mm|
|Maximum glass temperature||70°C|
|Resolution||200 or 400 dpi (400 dpi = 0.0635 mm)|
|Power supply||230V, 16A, 50Hz, single phase|
|Operating system||Windows 7 or higher|