The Quick series is flexible in that the machines can operate independently if required or the QuickMill 160-24 module can be integrated with the QuickDrill or QuickDrill T8 to execute drilling and milling operations inline to enhance productivity. The modules can also be combined with the LV or Wave vertical washing machines to offer a fully integrated process, including the final washing phase.
Please see brochure for more information. Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information, pricing or to discuss your machinery requirements.
- Parametric programming system with powerful numeric control & over 1000 parametric forms
- Completely automatic processing on the entire surface of the glass with a precision of 0.3mm
- Glass is held stationary during processing, ensuring higher finishing quality and speed
- Suction cups hold glass in place reducing vibration and noise as well as risk of breakage
- High-speed spindle with rotation up to 12 000 rpm for machining of up to 700mm/min.
- Able to use combination tools for complete processing without the need for tool changes
|Dimensions||6432mm x 2800mm x 2100mm|
|Min. glass dimensions||800mm x 340mm|
|Max. glass dimensions||1600mm x 2400mm|