The absence of any obstructions on the front face of the machine and the reduced height of the cutting bridges allows operators to move freely in the area and ensures total visibility of working areas, reducing fatigue and improving operator performance.
The Strato Active 3.7 can optionally be combined with the Master Shape 3.7 FR Float Glass Cutting Table to create a compact cutting line for cutting half size sheets of float and laminated glass. Characterised by reduced overall dimensions, the line provides exceptional ergonomic benefits also thanks to the absence of mechanical obstacles on the working front-side.
Please see brochure for more information. Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information, pricing or to discuss your machinery requirements.
- Optimisation software, installed on board, with graphic visualization of working steps
- Squaring up to zero and equipped with a “peripheral” wheel for Low-E edge deletion
- Glass separation is controlled by a brushless motor to avoid any risk of delamination
- Automatic execution of trimming up to 6.5 cm ensures optimisation and waste reduction
- Trimmings are automatically removed from the cutting area and transported away
|Max. workable glass sheet sizes||3700mm|
|Min. glass thickness||3/0.38/3mm|
|Max. glass thickness||8/4.56/8mm|
|Min. squaring||150mm (0)|
|No. of squaring pads||3|
|Max. installed power||24Kw|
|No. of tilting arms||3|