evguard® has broad applications in architecture and interior design. The interlayer can be used in burglar, vandal, bullet, fallout or impact resistant glazing as well as for fire protection, light control, solar control, sound insulation and the encapsulation of solar cells in photovoltaic modules. Used with a special high-performance polyester insert, evguard® provides protection against heavy impacts and allows for the incorporation of printed or coloured interlayers.
Please see data sheets and brochure for more information. Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information, pricing or to discuss your laminating requirements.
- A versatile interlayer for use in broad architectural glazing applications
- Designed, developed and made in Germany using only European raw materials
- Tested and certified to all of the relevant European and American standards
- High shear strength, excellent mechanical properties and post breakage stability
- Superior moisture resistance which makes it ideal for frameless glass applications
- Remains stable over wide temperature range - will not soften when exposed to heat
- Excellent adhesion to most materials and compatible with many glazing sealants
- Compatible with a wide range of natural and synthetic insert materials
- Low melt viscosity - ideal for tempered glass and heat sensitive inserts
- Has a long shelf life and is easy to transport, store and handle