The Comet R6 can be operated in single mode with a working area for profiles up to 7m in length or alternatively in double mode for machining multiple profiles in two independent working areas. The HP version of the machine has two additional axes for positioning the clamps and reference plates, enabling the clamps to be positioned in concurrent operation time in double mode.
Please see brochure for more information. Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information, pricing or to discuss your machinery requirements.
- Glass guard with coloured light interface to indicate machine status and protect operator
- Tool magazine integrated on x-axis in recessed position for faster tool change operations
- 8.5kW electrospindle in S1 can reach 24 000rpm for heavy-duty, industrial machining
- Mobile work surface facilitates loading/unloading and increases workable section
- New suspended operator interface can be rotated for viewing in any position
- Retractable side protection tunnels can be opened or closed as needed