The VM27 Venetian Blind can be installed in both static and moving applications (windows and sliding doors) wherever a hygienic, low maintenance solution is required for light control, privacy or partioning. Typical areas of use include offices, conference rooms, hospitals, clinics, laboratories, private houses and apartments.
Please see brochure for more information. Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information, pricing or to discuss your double glazing requirements.
- Easy assembly in automatic insulated glass production lines
- Extruded aluminium slats and rails, powder-coated with high mechanical strength, UV resistant, anti-fogging polyester powders available in three standard colours
- Light will not pass through spacer bars or head rail due to special pelmets
- Blinds are protected against dirt, dust and weather conditions
- Has a built-in friction function, preventing the blind from lowering without current
- Corner key with integrated circuits for electrical connections ensuring that the unit is hermetically sealed in line with EN 1279 regulation