The software solutions developed by Tekna for control of the machine are based on an analysis of the actual needs of customers, and guarantee ease of use. With a few hours training it is possible to learn the required skills to operate the machine via graphic programming. The software tools can thus be used by both inexperienced operators and expert CNC programmers.
Please see data sheet for more information. Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information, pricing or to discuss your composite panel requirements.
- Vacuum clamping system allows extremely efficient machining of thin components
- Valves control vacuum for individual areas for optimal clamping of small components
- Forex panels ensure efficient strength, resistance to knocks and minimise vibration
- Tool magazine with mechanically movable cover to protect against dust and swarf
- 10kW electrospindle in S1 can reach 24 000rpm for heavy-duty processing
- Built-in suction system with industrial extractor removes machining dust