The workpiece is positioned with pneumatic reference plates and held securely in place by between 4 and 16 (optional) clamps. The machine allows operation in double mode (7000 model only) which makes it possible to load and unload workpieces and automatically position clamps in “concealed” time. It is also possible to use multipiece mode which allows loading and consequent machining of different workpieces between the two work areas.
Please see data sheet for more information. Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information, pricing or to discuss your machinery requirements.
- Sturdy, precise pneumatic reference plates to ensure correct positioning of profile
- Optional laser system automatically detects profile positioning and sets reference
- Optional double clamp unit is available to machine two profiles in parallel
- Two-way clamp system allows different machining on profiles of different dimensions
- 8.5kW electrospindle in S1 can reach 24 000rpm for heavy-duty processing
- Mobile gantry provided with a guard which protects operator and reduces noise
- Simple, intuitive operator interface with touch screen and user-friendly software