Supplied as pre-compressed rolls with a self-adhesive side to aid initial location. The tape should be selected so that the roll width (joint depth) is at least equal to the tape thickness (joint width) in service. For applications outside of this instruction, please consult a sales representative.
Please see data sheet for more information. Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information, pricing or to discuss your sealing & bonding requirements.
- Acrylic based, UV stabilised resin is water repellent and contains a fire retardant
- Minimum 450 Pa weather resistance, 600 Pa with the three smaller sizes, to DIN EN 1027
- Weather seal for wind-driven rain but breathable for vapour diffusion
- Accommodates up to 37mm of joint movement within a maximum 50mm wide gap
- Can accommodate differential movement on timber frame construction up to 5 storeys
- Continually expands and contracts to accommodate movement whilst still sealing joints
- Long life expectancy and effective seal – no remedial visits or wet sealants