PU700 is easily applied with an illbruck PU Foam Gun or straw. The canister has a protective cap which is removed so that it can be screwed onto the gun or straw. A 750ml canister will deliver up to 160 linear metres of adhesive (based on a 10mm wide bead). After application excess foam should be removed immediately with a PU foam cleaner such as illbruck AA290.
Please see data sheet for more information. Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information, pricing or to discuss your sealing & bonding requirements.
- A single can yields 12 times more coverage than a 310ml cartridge
- Saves significant time and material costs compared to traditional adhesives
- Extremely strong adhesive suitable for many internal and external applications
- Rapid curing - joint can be handled in 10 minutes and cures completely in 24 hours
- Easy to use - no mixing, no water, no dust, no specialist tools or equipment required
- Excellent long-term resistance to seawater, limewater, dilute acids and caustic solutions