Surfaces must be clean, free from grease and must be stable and dry. Any previously applied sealant must be mechanically removed. A backing rod such as FGT BR135 is recommended beneath the joint to ensure the sealant is only bonded to two surfaces.
Please see data sheet for more information. Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information, pricing or to discuss your sealing & bonding requirements.
- No migratory staining guaranteed by tremco illbruck
- Good resistance to UV light, ageing and weathering
- Contains fungicide to prevent mould growth
- Suitable for sanitary and swimming pool surround
- Rapid curing formulation - skins within 10 - 20 minutes
- Chemically neutral, not corrosive and very low odour
- Compatible with most construction materials