All surfaces must be dry, clean and sound, free from dirt, grease and other contamination. It is recommended to degrease the substrate (and membrane if necessary) by using isopropanol. Porous substrates may need to be primed. As a primer, dilute CT113 in ratio 1 part CT113 to 2 – 3 parts AW421 solvent (by volume). Non-porous substrates can be bonded directly with illbruck OT015.
Please see data sheet for more information. Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information, pricing or to discuss your sealing & bonding requirements.
- Ideal for bonding of ME220 EPDM membranes in façade installations
- Cured adhesive has excellent resistance to weathering and ageing effects of UV exposure
- Adhesive accommodates a wide fluctuation in temperature from −20°C up to +80°C
- Cures within 20 minutes to form a high strength and elastomeric connection
- High initial adhesion strength