GlasPro™ Edge Tape is compatible with glass-to-glass, glass-to-polycarbonate, and other commonly used substrates used in security and architectural applications. It is essential, as with all pressure sensitive tapes, that the surface to which the tape is applied be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil. Bond strength is dependent on the amount of contact area, we recommend a 1mm setback from the edge of the glass.
Please see data sheet for more information. Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information, pricing or to discuss your surface protection requirements.
- Provides dramatically enhanced moisture and solvent resistance
- Increases the resistance to delamination resulting from moisture ingress
- Creates an aesthetically pleasing appearance on the laminate edge
- Minimises composite layer damage from solvents contained in sealants and cleaning solutions
- Helps protect the edge of glass laminates from chipping and other minor damage