The GC3000 is particularly suitable for determining specifications for replacement units by determining glass thickness characteristics and the type of Low-E coating but can also be used for various other applications such as:
- Confirming finished units are constructed properly during the production process
- Verifying glass specifications at the job site or testing windows already installed
- Ensuring proper orientation of coatings during installation, inspection or production
- Measurement of glass deflection in sealed insulated glass units
- Measurement of glass thickness in various automotive applications
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information, pricing or to discuss your testing requirements.
- Ensures measuring process is no longer time consuming or subject to error
- Measures glass, air space and overall thickness of triple IG units with single button
- Easily identifies Low-E location and type on double pane window from single side
- Identifies type of Low-E coating (hard or soft coat) and determines silver layers
- Enhanced compatibility for new Low-E coatings, suspended film and tinted glass
- Multiple measurement formats: actual values, fractions of an inch, decimal mm etc.
- Display languages include English, German, French, Spanish, Dutch and Italian