FacadeProtecta is applied as a liquid with a paint roller or airless spray gun. The liquid should be applied at least 100 micron thick to ensure easy removal, but a thicker layer can be applied depending on the level of protection required. Once it has dried it becomes a durable protective film which will not rinse or blow off the surface. When protection is no longer required, the film is easy to peel off and leaves no residue behind.
Please see data sheet for more information. Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information, pricing or to discuss your surface protection requirements.
- Water-based, pH-neutral, non-toxic, non-flammable and no chemical waste
- Suitable for glass, powder-coated aluminium, stainless steel, cladding etc.
- Protects against scratches, contamination, concrete and other damage
- Dries to a flexible, semi-transparent film which protects from viewing
- Leaves surface clean and intact and further cleaning is not necessary
|Coverage (*)||5 - 10m2 per litre|
|Application temperature||10°C - 35°C|
|Drying time (**)||30 - 120 minutes|