All functions and maintenance functions, including thickness adjustment, are easily controlled from the front of the machine for optimal ergonomics. An intuitive, multilingual PLC controls and monitors the pneumatic movement of the polishing wheels and shows the working speed of the conveyor. The PLC also has the ability to show the total working duration, as well as a resettable partial working duration, ideal for tracking wheel life.
Please see brochure for more information. Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information, pricing or to discuss your machinery requirements.
- All parts in contact with water are made of stainless steel to eliminate corrosion problems
- Cast iron components with quality bearings ensure stability and reduce vibrations and noise
- Heavy-duty motorised belt conveyor of wear-resistant material for sturdiness and precision
- Changing of wheels is quick and easy, thanks to the large door to the wheel compartment
- High precision of processing, tolerance on linearity of less than 0.1mm every 2m of glass
- Each spindle has own ammeter to monitor the current load on its respective motor
- Glass thickness easily adjusted via hand-wheel and visualised with digital readout
|Dimensions||5458mm x 811mm x 2087mm|
|Air pressure requirement||6 bar|
|Min. glass dimensions||80mm x 80mm|