Joint faces should be clean, dry and free from dust, oil, grease, old sealant and any traces of contaminant which may affect adhesion. Any previously applied sealant must be mechanically removed. Movement joints should be back filled with a foam backer rod such as FGT BR135 in order to control the depth of sealant and prevent three-sided adhesion.
Please see data sheet for more information. Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information, pricing or to discuss your sealing & bonding requirements.
- Excellent adhesion to most construction materials
- Non-polluting, non-stain to most common substrates
- Excellent resistance to weathering, ultra-violet radiation, vibration, moisture, ozone, temperature extremes, and airborne pollutants
- Non-slumping: can be used in vertical and overhead joints
- Good gunnability between +5°C and +40°C