JS562 is designed to seal the perimeter of the insulated glass unit, retaining the structural bond between the panes of glass and spacer. Units secondary sealed with JS562 are suitable for use in SSG systems and for applications subject to (direct or indirect) ultraviolet exposure. JS562 is compatible with all types of manual and robotic dispensing equipment and can be applied with mixing equipment such as Ecomix XS, Mastermix Gear Easy, Mastermix Gear Basic or the GMS 2K.
Please see data sheet for more information. Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information, pricing or to discuss your double glazing requirements.
- Excellent resistance to UV, natural ageing and extreme temperatures
- Excellent adhesion to glass, aluminium and galvanised steel
- Neutral sealant with no strong odour and non-abrasive Part B
- Compatible with PIB primary sealants JS680 and JS880
- High thixotropic behaviour (no slump)
- Adjustable working time