In both air and gas-filled double glazed units, the legs of rigid, tube spacer frames are filled with an adsorbent such as molecular sieve. A spacer frame is typically filled with desiccant in two to four of its legs with either automatic or manual dispensing equipment.
Please see data sheet for more information. Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information, pricing or to discuss your double glazing requirements.
- Prevents condensation of inside vapour and prolongs life span of IG windows
- Important IG component which virtually eliminates window distortion
- Low dust levels thereby increasing the effectiveness of the dessicant
- Regularly tested in-house to ensure customers are supplied the best product
- Approved by leading independent test laboratory and meets requirements of both European and American standards