Super Spacer® Triseal™ is recommended for architectural and captured glazing IG units. It is a dual-seal insulating glass spacer system that uses a high-performance acrylic adhesive for its structural seal and is backed with a proprietary multi-layer moisture vapour seal.
Super Spacer® TriSeal™ comes complete with a polyisobutylene primary seal for enhanced gas retention and low moisture vapour transmission. A customer-applied silicone seal such as JS562 provides proven structural performance. Polyurethane, polysulphide and hot melt butyl are acceptable sealants for captured glazing applications.
Please see data sheet for more information. Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information, pricing or to discuss your double glazing requirements.
- Warm edge spacer system with low thermal conductivity
- Low moisture vapour transmission - excellent condensation and mould resistance
- Optimised energy savings and structural strength against wind and snow loads
- Superior resistance to ozone, UV light and oxidation
- Enhanced environmental comfort
- Unmatched durability