PYRAN® S is designed for applications where maximum safety is required without compromising on aesthetics and is ideally suited for use in facades, partition walls, skylights, roof lights, doors, roofs, smoke screens, lift door glazing and lift shaft glazing.
The glass has outstanding physical properties which allow for the construction of large panes of glass with longer durations of fire resistance achieved with only basic frame constructions and normal edge covers.
Please see data sheet for more information. Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information, pricing or to discuss your fire protection requirements.
- Excellent colour rendition and high transmission of light
- Better withstands temperature differentials
- Higher viscosity and softening temperature
- NiS crystals cannot form and cause glass fracture
- High durability against aggressive environmental factors and abrasive chemical solutions
- Can be screen printed or sandblasted without diminishing durability/performance of glass