The machine can be used independently, in line with other machines, or with the appropriate modifications it can be integrated with the Neptun vertical working centres or into IG lines. The Wave HP can also be integrated with the CornerCut 26, to include automatic corner cutting in the washing phase.
Please see brochure for more information. Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information, pricing or to discuss your machinery requirements.
- Solid supporting structure of high-grade stainless steel, for both washing and drying sections
- Tempered glass doors allow easy inspection of working cycle and increase sound insulation
- Innovative frame opening system for optimal water containment during washing cycle
- Optional heavy-duty execution with max. load up to 300kg/ml and thickness up to 80mm
- New “industry 4.0-ready” control system with integration in factory production systems
- Powerful control unit to manage machine, remote diagnosis, scheduled maintenance
- Equipped with several innovative functions including A-Qual, Ecosave, SmartSpeed, NightCare
- Drying conveyor with 'touchless' belt ensures optimal drying without leaving marks on the glass
|Dimensions||6590mm x 3850mm x 3005mm|
|Min. glass dimensions||450mm x 190mm|
|Max. glass dimensions||2800mm|