The machine can be used independently, in line with other machines, or with the appropriate modifications it can be integrated with the Neptun vertical working centres or into IG lines. The Superinox can also be integrated with the CornerCut 26, to include automatic corner cutting in the washing phase.
Please see brochure for more information. Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information, pricing or to discuss your machinery requirements.
- Solid supporting structure of high-grade stainless steel, for both washing and drying sections, ensuring top quality and durability. All parts in contact with water are also made of stainless steel or anti-corrosion materials.
- Ready for processing of delicate glass, with automatic identification of Low-E glass
- All drives are located on upper part of the machine, guaranteeing no contact with water
- Perfect washing and drying even at the maximum speed, with regulation through inverter
- Ecosave" system allows reduction of noise and energy consumption by up to 60%
- "A-Qual" system allows automatic management and control of purity level of the water
- Powerful touch screen control unit for management of speed, thickness and types of glass
|Dimensions||6600mm x 3700mm x 2700mm|
|Min. glass dimensions||450mm x 190mm|
|Max. glass dimensions||2600mm|