In addition to squaring, the Rock series is equipped with the patented Edge To Shape™ system which allows the operator to choose the final geometry, simply entering the required values in the CNC. This system also allows the creation of glass sheets with out-of square angles. The operator can choose whether to use the ETS mode or the normal processing cycle, depending on production requirements.
Please see brochure for more information. Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information, pricing or to discuss your machinery requirements.
- Sturdy cast iron and high thickness steel structure and components to ensure durability, limit vibration and thus reduce mechanical wear, maintain precision and ensure quiet operation
- Main conveyors slide on rectified steel guides automatically lubricated by a film of oil
- Conveyor pads made of a double patented material designed to provide structural rigidity
- Numerical control with touch screen for managing of removal, glass thickness and speed
- Fully cast iron spindles with separate motorisation and belt drive transmission
- Dedicated sets of wheels for each requested type of processing are available
- Liquid cerium oxide polishing with independent circuit and stainless steel tank
- Will also process multi-laminated glass and execute industrial polished chamfer
|Dimensions||8083mm x 2363mm x 1450mm|
|Min. glass height||50mm|