The Quickline is flexible in that the machines can operate independently if required or the QuickDrill T8 160-24 module can be integrated with the QuickMill to execute drilling and milling operations simultaneously and enhance productivity. Both modules can also be combined with the LV Top washing machine to offer a fully integrated process, including the final washing phase.
Please see brochure for more information. Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information, pricing or to discuss your machinery requirements.
- Simple and robust components require little maintenance, whilst still allowing easy access
- Powerful numeric control with 12" touch screen and USB for importing/exporting programs
- Drill Control System (DCS) function allowing the self-learning of the parameters of the tool
- Automatic double tool exchange with 8+8 positions, redressing system and presetting
- Position of glass measured via magnetic bars, guaranteeing an accuracy of ±0,15mm
- Electric spindle with an ISO 30 cone and rotational speed up to 10 000 rpm
- Full range of high-quality tools available, designed to ensure maximum performance
|Dimensions||6571mm x 2992mm x 2200mm|
|Min. glass dimensions||420mm x 240mm|
|Max. glass dimensions||1600mm x 2400mm|
|Drilling diameter range||4-75mm|