The Quickline is flexible in that the machines can operate independently if required or the QuickDrill 160-24 module can be integrated with the QuickMill to execute drilling and milling operations simultaneously and enhance productivity. Both modules can also be combined with the LV Top washing machine to offer a fully integrated process, including the final washing phase.
Please see brochure for more information. Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information, pricing or to discuss your machinery requirements.
- Simple and robust components require little maintenance, whilst still allowing easy access
- Powerful numeric control with touch screen allows complete and easy programming
- Nested program function allowing recall and repeat “n” times after setting parameters
- Holes can be drilled on the entire area of the glass sheet with no restricted zones
- Position of glass measured via magnetic bars, guaranteeing an accuracy of ±0,15mm
- Spindle with rotational speed up to 6000 rpm - management of working pressure of tool
- Automatic management of the countersinking depth
- Manual tool exchange
|Dimensions||6281mm x 2800mm x 2100mm|
|Min. glass dimensions||420mm x 240mm|
|Max. glass dimensions||1600mm x 2400mm|
|Drilling diameter range||4-75mm|