The PDS line is flexible in that the modules for drilling, grinding and washing can be used as independent stations to execute different processes at the same time, or the Promax can be installed inline with the Drillmax working centre and the Superinox washing machine for processing with dedicated modules in separate, sequential phases.
Please see brochure for more information. Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information, pricing or to discuss your machinery requirements.
- Powerful numerical control with a simple, user-friendly interface
- Ability to work without programming and set-up due to automatic size adjustment
- Allows processing of both rectangular and shaped glass, as well as large glass
- Glass is suctioned during processing, ensuring higher finishing quality and precision
- Modular inlet and outlet conveyors allow for expansion at a minimum cost
- Conveyor system suctions the back of the glass only, making it ideal for Low-E processing
- Working thickness of 3-12mm for polished grinding with cycle time of 3 minutes
- Floating spindle follows shape of glass guaranteeing higher flexibility and precision
|Dimensions||9000mm x 4100mm x 2700mm|
|Min. glass dimensions||580mm x 380mm|
|Max. glass dimensions||2600mm x 3200mm|
|Workable thickness (*)||3-20mm|