The PDS line is flexible in that the Drillmax, Promax and Superinox can be used inline as the PDS line or the machines can operate independently if required. When integrated, the machines form an automatic line intended primarily for architectural glass and door manufacture. Designed for intense useage, the line is ideal for industrial processing and ensures quality and a quick delivery for optimum productivity and a fast return on investment.
Please see brochure for more information. Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information, pricing or to discuss your machinery requirements.
- Powerful numerical control with a simple, user-friendly interface
- Centres work in completely automatic mode, requiring minimal set-up times
- Flexible processing with dedicated modules in separate, sequential phases
- Allows processing of both rectangular and shaped glass, as well as large glass
- Glass is suctioned during processing, ensuring higher finishing quality and precision
- Conveyor system suctions the back of the glass only, making it ideal for Low-E processing
- Ratio between investment and productivity significantly reduces production costs
- Available in a height of 2600mm and customisable lengths according to requirements
|Dimensions||26000mm x 4750mm x 2700mm|
|Min. glass dimensions||700mm x 300mm|
|Max. glass dimensions||2600mm x 3200mm|
|Workable thickness (*)||3-20mm|