The machine can be used independently, in line with other machines, or with the appropriate modifications it can be integrated with the Neptun vertical working centres or into IG lines. The LV Top can also be integrated with the CornerCut 26, to include automatic corner cutting in the washing phase.
Please see brochure for more information. Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information, pricing or to discuss your machinery requirements.
- Solid supporting structure of high-grade stainless steel, for both washing and drying sections, ensuring top quality and durability. All parts in contact with water are also made of stainless steel or anti-corrosion materials.
- Tempered glass doors allow easy inspection of working cycle and increase sound insulation
- Outlet module is complete with a special lighting panel for visual control of the cleaning and a security sensor that stops the conveyor so that the glass cannot run off the end of conveyor
- User-friendly control panel is located in an ergonomic position
- Maximum washing and drying efficiency with minimal maintenance
- Available with 4 or 6 brushes and prewashing
|Dimensions||5450mm x 2350mm x 1200mm|
|Min. glass dimensions||450mm x 190mm|
|Max. glass dimensions||1600mm|