The PDS line is flexible in that the modules for drilling, grinding and washing can be used as independent stations to execute different processes at the same time, or the Drillmax can be installed inline with the Promax working centre and the Superinox washing machine for processing with dedicated modules in separate, sequential phases.
Please see brochure for more information. Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information, pricing or to discuss your machinery requirements.
- Powerful numerical control with a simple, user-friendly interface
- Potential for programming shapes directly on board or import from .dxf formats
- Allows processing of both rectangular and shaped glass, as well as large glass
- Glass is suctioned during processing, ensuring higher finishing quality and precision
- Conveyor system suctions the back of the glass only, making it ideal for Low-E processing
- Equipped with three heads, two for drilling and one dedicated head for milling
- Spindles with quick tool exchange and three magazines for a total of 13 positions
|Dimensions||9200mm x 4750mm x 2700mm|
|Min. glass dimensions||700mm x 300mm|
|Max. glass dimensions||2600mm x 3200mm|
|Workable thickness (*)||3-20mm|