Ködimelt IG bonds the panes of glass to each other and hermetically seals the spacer width, thus serving as a secondary seal and providing additional protection for the primary seal. The solid compound melts easily in tank or drum melting equipment such as HM1500 EX and is easy to process, making it suitable for both automated production and use by smaller companies.
Please see data sheet for more information. Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information, pricing or to discuss your double glazing requirements.
- Good adhesion to glass, aluminium and galvanised or stainless steel
- Processing temperature with melting equipment +170°C to +180°C
- Easy application with no loss of material or waste disposal issues
- Flushing or purging of melting equipment is not necessary
- Very low water vapour and gas transmission rate