Careful consideration should be paid to the sealant that is used on a gas-filled unit as a poorly chosen sealant will allow gas to escape over time. Hotmelt butyl sealants such as Ködimelt IG or JS334 have very low water vapour and gas transmission rates and are therefore recommended for sealing a gas-filled unit.
Please see data sheet for more information. Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information, pricing or to discuss your machinery requirements.
- 100mm touch screen control
- Semi-auto calibration of sensor
- Ability to change gas fill percentages
- Variable overfill and dwell times
- Visual and audible signal on completion of fill
- One or two-hole filling
- Ability to vary gas flow to suit hole size
- Data logging