Joint faces should be clean, dry and free from dust, oil, grease, old sealant and any traces of contaminant which may affect adhesion. Any previously applied sealant must be mechanically removed. Movement joints should be back filled with a foam backer rod such as FGT BR135 in order to control the depth of sealant and prevent three-sided adhesion.
Please see data sheet for more information. Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information, pricing or to discuss your sealing & bonding requirements.
- Primerless adhesion to many typical construction materials
- Contains powerful fungicide to prevent mould growth
- Accommodates joint movement up to 20%
- Wide service temperature range of -50°C to +100°C
- Excellent resistance to detergents and cleaning