Joint faces should be clean, dry and free from dust, oil, grease, old sealant and any traces of contaminant which may affect adhesion. Any previously applied sealant must be mechanically removed. Movement joints should be back filled with a foam backer rod such as FGT BR135 in order to control the depth of sealant and prevent three-sided adhesion.
Please see data sheet for more information. Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information, pricing or to discuss your sealing & bonding requirements.
- Primerless adhesion to many typical construction materials
- Long-term resistance to weathering, ageing and UV
- Low modulus formulation ensures minimum strain at joint faces
- Neutral cure - low odour and non-corrosive
- Meets the requirements of EN ISO 11600 G&F 25LM
- Movement capability: up to 50%