The Goldglass Machine is supplied with a uniquely formulated resin-based paint system called Colorspray. The 3-component system allows for the preparation of any colour from the RAL, BS, NCS and Pantone ranges by means of an in-house mixing system and easy to use formulator software.
Thousands of colours can be mixed using only the two specialist base resins and adding one of the 19 standard colourants. Special effects can be created with additives such as the glitter base, quartz base, flash base or fleck additive and pre-mixed metallic colours are also available.
Please see brochure for more information. Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information, pricing or to discuss your machinery requirements.
- Controlled via a PLC full graphic soft-touch 7-inch screen, operated with ease in any language
- Pressurised hood and integrated extraction system eliminate the need for clean room/masks
- Automatic cleaning system removes excess paint in minutes, maintaining clean environment
- Advanced spray gun and sensor ensure a consistent, high quality finish every time
- Automatically stops spraying at edge of glass and will not spray over holes or cut-outs
- Dual paint containers for use with both organic and ceramic paints
|Dimensions||2400mm x 3670mm x 1580mm|
|External filter||1400mm x 560mm x 1900mm|
|Min. glass dimensions||300mm x 740mm|
|Max. glass dimensions||1800mm x unlimited|
|Max. glass weight||120kg|
|Power consumption||3 x 380 V (three-phase)+PE+GR adapted to European standard-3kW|
|Working pressure||8 bar|