The laser marking units are capable of marking glass at any stage of production - i.e. before or after toughening, or at the despatch stage. The units are as follows:
- FU020 - a mains powered floor-mounted laser control cabinet with a handheld laser head with a 4 metre umbilical cord.
- MU020 - a dual-powered mobile laser control cabinet on wheels, operated either from the mains supply or from integral 12V batteries.
- FU020R - a laser control cabinet with the laser head mounted on a self-guided rail system, built to a customer’s height and width specifications, normally to suit the dimensions and position of a tempering oven.
Please see data sheet for more information. Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information, pricing or to discuss your machinery requirements.
- The patented lasers are 10 times smaller and lighter than other systems
- Extraordinary beam parameter and short pulse rising times make the technology unique
- System conforms to health and safety requirements for laser based equipment
- All three units are equipped with an easy to use touch screen embedded PC unit
- Laser template files can be designed, imported or preloaded on a dedicated CAD machine
- Size and depth of etch can be varied to meet specific requirements