The assembled laminates, consisting of two or more sheets of glass bonded together by a resin interlayer of polyvinyl butyral (PVB) film, are entered into the autoclave after washing, lay up and pre-pressing. Appropriate temperature, pressure and holding time allow the PVB film to reach a state of viscous flux, ensuring good contact with the glass and the dissolution of residual air in the laminate. At suitable heating and pressure conditions, the cycle of the autoclave produces a finished stratified product.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information, pricing or to discuss your machinery requirements.
- Infrared medium wave heating tubes with automatic temperature adjustment during heating
- Multiple sensors monitor temperature in real time allowing adjustment via PLC interface
- Patented high-temperature fan technology and circular duct provides efficient air circulation
- Components designed to increase usable space in autoclave for large loading capacity
- Specially designed video safety monitoring system installed in top of autoclave