All functions and maintenance functions are easily controlled from the front of the machine for optimal ergonomics. The control panel is equipped with an intuitive, multilingual PLC which supplies the following data: glass thickness, processing speed, chamfer dimensions and absorption of the spindles. In addition it is equipped with a USB input for carrying out updates when necessary.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information, pricing or to discuss your machinery requirements.
- All parts in contact with water, including water and cerium tanks, are made of stainless steel
- Cast iron components and quality bearings ensure durability and reduce mechanical wear
- High-resistance, manually lubricated main conveyor ensures sturdiness and precision
- Motorised belt conveyor made of wear-resistant, low friction material for glass transport
- High precision of processing, tolerance on linearity of less than 0.1mm every 2m of glass
- Each spindle has own ammeter to monitor the working load of each wheel during operation
- Glass thickness and chamfer dimensions easily set via a hand-wheel and visualised on PLC
|Dimensions||5229mm x 811mm x 2087mm|
|Min. glass dimensions||80mm x 80mm|
|Workable thickness||3-15mm (20 optional)|