Setting blocks are placed on the rebate platform before the glass is positioned in the surround. The glass is then rested on the setting blocks to ensure that it is centred in the surround. The setting blocks can be used with silicone, however testing should be carried out to ensure compatibility. These setting blocks have been tested for compatibility with the following structural glazing sealants: Proglaze II, Spectrem 2 and FS550.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information, pricing or to discuss your sealing & bonding requirements.
- Cushions and supports glass, reducing glass breakage
- Elevates glass to keep the edges out of contact with water trapped in glazing pocket
- Resilient material, allowing single/double glazed glass to handle stress
- Helps glass withstand vibration and shock from handling, shipping and windloads
- Outstanding weather, ozone and heat resistance
- Large temperature range, performs well under high and low temperatures
- Good resistance to chemicals, ordinary diluted acids, alkalines and oils
|With adhesive backing (supplied kiss-cut on rolls)||1.6mm x 22mm x 50mm, 3mm x 20mm x 50mm, 3mm x 25mm x 50mm|
|Without adhesive backing (supplied in bulk cartons)||1.6mm x 12mm x 50mm, 1.6mm x 22mm x 50mm, 3mm x 20mm x 50mm, 3mm x 22mm x 50mm, 3mm x 14mm x 50mm, 6mm x 6mm x 100mm, 3mm x 24mm x 100mm, 6mm x 20mm x 100mm and 6mm x 24mm x 100mm|