The Trimmer 4A is available in three models: a manual version, a semi-automatic version (with turntable) and an automatic version (with turntable and unloading table). The machining units can be programmed independently from one another via a CNC PC which controls programming of the profiles and machine operation (manual or automatic mode).
Please see data sheet for more information. Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information, pricing or to discuss your machinery requirements.
- Guaranteed precision by means of internal corner reference system for positioning and efficient corner clamping by means of two external clamping systems (horizontal and vertical)
- Machining of the inner and outer corners can be completed with the top and bottom drilling and milling units for cleaning the corners or gasket grooves
- Frame handling system automatically optimises product feed, rotation and unloading cycle parameters in relation to dimensions and weight of frame, thus ensuring minimum cycle time with maximum accuracy
- Fieldbus connection system between control unit, peripherals and machining units
- Provision for connection to a swarf extraction system for both main and bottom areas