The workpiece is positioned with a pneumatic reference plate on the left side of the machine, and held securely in place by 4 or 6 (optional) intelligent clamps which are positioned automatically by the X-axis slider. Adding a second optional reference plate on the right side allows the machine to perform extended machining on two profiles, operating in multipiece mode or on oversized bars.
Please see data sheet for more information. Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information, pricing or to discuss your machinery requirements.
- Left (standard) and right (optional) reference plates ensure correct positioning of profile
- Intelligent clamps positioned automatically according to processing to be carried out
- 5.5 or 7.5kW electrospindle in S1 can reach 20 000rpm for heavy-duty processing
- Mobile work surface facilitates loading/unloading and increases workable section
- Simple, intuitive operator interface with touch screen and user-friendly software
- Can optionally be equipped with an MG PILOT remote control or barcode reader