The cutting head is positioned manually by turning the control handwheel while measurement of its position is by means of the direct measurement system with optical scale. The position of the moving cutting head along the x-axis is displayed electronically via a digital readout which gives an immediate reading of the preset length and ensures accuracy during the cutting phase.
Please see data sheet for more information. Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information, pricing or to discuss your machinery requirements.
- Pair of pneumatic vertical and horizontal clamps with "low pressure device"
- Available with a cutting capacity of either 4 or 5 metres in length
- 2 carbide-tipped 400mm ø blades in blade holder units
- Local guard for cutting zone, mechanically operated
- Spray-mist lubrication system with oil and water emulsion