The MSP-400-350 cutting zone comprises a cast-iron horizontal worktable with rigid vertical fence and considerable support area to allow optimum clamping of the workpieces. It is provided with a pair of horizontal clamps which are operated pneumatically in the S version, and manually operated in the M version.
Please see data sheet for more information. Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information, pricing or to discuss your machinery requirements.
- Pair of manual or pneumatic horizontal clamps (depending on model)
- Carbide-tipped, 400mm or 350mm ø blade (depending on model)
- Robust cast-iron horizontal work table with vertical fence
- Manual blade operation with mechanical safety interlock
- Local guard for cutting zone, mechanically operated
- Spray-mist lubrication system with oil and water emulsion