The workpiece is positioned with pneumatic left and right reference plates and held securely in place by between 6 and 12 clamps (optional). The machine allows operation in double mode which makes it possible to load/unload workpieces and automatically position clamps in “concealed” time. Adding additional reference plates allows the machine to perform machining on up to 4 profiles with different codes and job orders, operating in multipiece double mode.
Please see data sheet for more information. Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information, pricing or to discuss your machinery requirements.
- Equipped with left and right reference plates to ensure correct positioning of the profiles
- Intelligent clamps are positioned automatically according to profile length and operations
- 7.5kW electrospindle in S1 can reach 20 000rpm for heavy-duty processing
- Mobile gantry provided with a guard which protects operator and reduces noise
- Simple, intuitive operator interface with touch screen and user-friendly software
- Can optionally be equipped with an MG PILOT remote control