The workpiece is positioned with left and right reference plates and held securely in place by between 8 and 12 clamps (optional). The machine allows simultaneous processing of several profiles in multipiece mode as well as operation in "swing" mode with two independent machining areas. The HP and I versions also allow operation in "dynamic swing" mode.
Please see data sheet for more information. Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information, pricing or to discuss your machinery requirements.
- Equipped with left and right reference plates to ensure correct positioning of profile
- Motor-driven clamps are positioned automatically in I version of machine
- 8kW electrospindle in S1 can reach 24 000rpm for heavy-duty processing
- Mobile work surface facilitates loading/unloading and increases workable section
- Simple, intuitive operator interface with touch screen and user-friendly software
- Can optionally be equipped with an MG PILOT remote control or barcode reader