Alcopanel FR can be used in exterior applications as well as a decorative element on interior ceilings and columns. In the event of a fire, the panels prevent fire spreading and burning out of control and have excellent low smoke properties. The mineral core is non-toxic and does not release posionous gases during a fire.
Please see brochure for more information. Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information, pricing or to discuss your composite panel requirements.
- Non-flammable, non-toxic mineral core
- Panels add insulation without exerting additional force on building
- Superior flatness, will not twist or bend but can be machined to fit contours
- High-performance Kynar 500 PVDF coating with self-cleaning properties
- Chemical, corrosion and weather-resistant
|Thickness||4mm or 6mm|
|Widths||1020mm, 1250mm or 1575mm|
|Lengths||2440mm or 3200mmm|
|Custom lengths||Between 2440mm and 8000mm|